Tunis – A renowned Tunisian blogger who was imprisoned during the country’s Jasmine Revolution announced Tuesday his resignationfrom the country’s interim government, apparently in protest over the resumption of internet censorship.
‘I confirm, I have resigned. Only the administrative formalities remain,’ he wrote. He did not give any explanation.
- Internet Censorship Weekly Recap
- A Chinese Facebook is Coming and Will Make Huge Censorship Concessions
- China Squeezes the Life Out of the Internet
- UK Court Expands ‘Super Injunction’ Censorship Rules To Include Twitter & Facebook
- Global Rise In Online Censorship