I have to admit, I was thrilled to find out that a fellow blogger on WordPress (thank you aeliusblythe) had passed along The Versatile Blogger Award to me. Now I get to post this cool icon on my site homepage! Don’t forget to check out Cheap Ass Fiction when you get a chance. It’s a great site!
1. Thank the person who shared the award with you by linking back to them in your post. (see above)
2. Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know that you included them in your blog post.
3. List 7 things about yourself. (end of post.)
Actually, I am going to pass this award on to 17 other bloggers. I follow all of these blogs via the WordPress follow feature. If I told you that I visit every one of these blogs every day, I would be lying. However, I do read posts from all of these blogs quite often. Check out the links below and visit these blogs when you have a chance. 🙂
7 Things About Me
- I married my beautiful bride when I was 20, and she was 19. Everyone said we would not make it past the first year. Sure, we have had our share of rough times, but we have endured. Now, 18 years later, our relationship is stronger than ever. Phooey on all the naysayers!
- I have a daughter that will be 18 soon, and a son that is 15.
- In January 2012, I will be attending college for the first time. The funny thing about this is the fact that my daughter and I will both be freshmen in college at the same time, and the same school.
- Some numbers about my blog: I started this blog on August 28, 2010. Over the lifetime of the blog, I average 2.6 new posts per day. As of October 15, 2011, I have posted 1,083 articles. I average 492 unique visitors per day, with a total visitor count of 147,567. 1,203 total approved comments, and 11,967 blocked spam comments.
- The top item on my “blog wish list” is to be able to purchase a premium theme. I have my eye on the brand new Modern News theme. Some day, if I’m lucky. 🙂
- I grew up on PC and Microsoft products. 2 Years ago, I decided to try a Macbook. I will never go back to PC for my personal use!
- I have a great deal of personal experience with OCD, hoarding, and bipolar disorder. If you need help coping with any of these issues, shoot me an email or use my blog contact form. I may be able to help.
That about wraps it up for this one. Take care.