Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Unless otherwise noted, all work on “censorshipinamerica.com” is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial 3.0 Unported License (CC BY-NC 3.0).
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix— to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). A hyperlink pointing to the source url from “censorshipinamerica.com” published within the actual body of the content itself is acceptable unless otherwise noted.
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights— In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by “censorshipinamerica.com” at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on “censorshipinamerica.com”‘s web site are provided “as is”. “censorshipinamerica.com” makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, “censorshipinamerica.com” does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall “censorshipinamerica.com” or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on “censorshipinamerica.com”‘s Internet site, even if “censorshipinamerica.com” or a “censorshipinamerica.com” authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on “censorshipinamerica.com”‘s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. “censorshipinamerica.com” does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. “censorshipinamerica.com” may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. “censorshipinamerica.com” does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
“censorshipinamerica.com” has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by “censorshipinamerica.com” of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to “censorshipinamerica.com”‘s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of “.AZ.” without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.